How to order
How to place your order:
- Browse our website, selecting ‘add to quote’ on any items you would like to purchase. This button can be found when searching our product categories, or when browsing our product pages.
- Once you’re happy with the items selected, head over to your basket and select ‘manage quote’.
- From here, you can either log into your existing account to share or save your quote, or if you wish to carry on with the quote, select ‘proceed’.
- Log in to your existing account or select to create a new account. If you’re creating a new account with us, a confirmation code will be emailed to you, to confirm your account registration.
- Once logged in, you can proceed with your quote. You’ll see a summary of your quote, along with an option to add any additional information to your quote. When ready, select ‘send quote request’ to submit your quote.
Our ordering process:
- The purchase quote is issued to CES for processing.
- CES will then place your order with us.
- Your order is then packed and delivered to CES’s Manchester warehouse.
- CES carries out quality checks and repacks the resources as requested by your school if you wish.
- Your shipment then leaves CES’s UK warehouse for delivery to your school.
- Your YPO products are delivered to your school via the CES international distribution team.